From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:02:49 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

Melody, they say we have rcd 14" and cold but as you said, Melody, temps
are <br>to be in hi 30s on Sunday. I will work my holiday job today so
must get out <br>but have about 3/4 mi to travel. Most schools are
cancelled in our area. My <br>youngest granddaughter is so disappointed
to have another day at home with no <br>basketball practice or game,
homework is done, home alone and in a rural area. <br> This will extent
the school year.<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com