Re: weather

We're getting the same sort of thing here, Donna.  Crazy!  It's been in the
30s for a week - even at night.  About three inches of snow fell Monday,
with the temperature at 34 degrees.  It's still on the ground, and still no
freezing.  Crazy!  It is supposed to get warm and storm tomorrow, and
then fall to the single digits.  I think this is the nastiest sort of weather.
I don't really mind bright, clear cold weather, especially if there is a
snow cover, but I loathe this gloomy miserable mess.  And I hate to
think what it is going to do to next spring's flowers.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/13/2005 8:57:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,