Re: Looking for Fiber Optic Grass..

Explain, please. Fiber Optic Grass?

On Monday, January 10, 2005, at 03:36 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Anybody on the list know where I can order some Fiber Optic Grass? I saw it at the herbal festival last year (somebody was carrying it around and I went nuts...asked where they got it) by the time I found the booth, it was sold out. I tried ordering it online after that...sold out. I'm looking again this year and can't seem to find it?

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6

Island Jim