Re: Looking for Fiber Optic Grass..

"Isolepis cernua" is the botanical name. It is a rounded-clumped grass (kind of like "Elija Blue" Festuca) and on the the ends of the fine grass stems are tiny flowers. It's very pretty.

From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Looking for Fiber Optic Grass..
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:59:30 -0500

Explain, please. Fiber Optic Grass?

On Monday, January 10, 2005, at 03:36 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Anybody on the list know where I can order some Fiber Optic Grass? I saw it at the herbal festival last year (somebody was carrying it around and I went nuts...asked where they got it) by the time I found the booth, it was sold out. I tried ordering it online after that...sold out. I'm looking again this year and can't seem to find it?

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6

http://www.hort.net/funds/