Re: books

I'll give the duct tape a try, but I doubt it will hold long considering
the repeated use I give this book. Rubber bands aren't an option, it's
coming out in chunks and it makes it difficult to use. The newest
edition (2004) is now available and can be be obtained for about $45
(List is $80). Amazon has it for $48 and I have a GC on hand for $25, so
I could get it for $23 and free shipping. That may be the route to go.
And I could probably sell my duct-taped 1997 copy on eBay for a few
bucks.

Thanks for the suggestion, Auralie.

Kitty