Re: books

I believe so. I usualy check one of those sites that compares prices at
100 bookstores and I'm fairly sure overstock.com is included. The fact
is I don't buy many books anymore. For about 10 years I bought a lot of
books but finally realized my library, though not great, is sufficient
for my needs. My hort books fill 7 shelves of barrister bookcases. The
8th self is stocked with hort catalogues. I frequently see a book I'd
like to have but usually realize that I have something that covers that
topic. And I don't have the money to invest in books anymore. I will
still buy a book that fills a void in my library though. I do have
voids, especially in tender plants grown in the north, though I do have
one by a British author. And at some point I will purchase a new A-Z as
it gets updated again, though I'd like to do that in 10 yr increments.

Kitty