From: Donna
Sent: 1/15/2005 9:08:02 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] ot- question, non gardening.

Just curious how many of you use other features than email to communicate
via the net?

Are any of you using chat rooms, IM's, or similar features?

Had thought about adding a live chat room to my site, invitation only type
thing (no spammer would find you or show up) and wondering if this group
would like to do something like that? One yahoo group I am on does a Friday
night chat and we have a blast!

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/