Re: ot- question, non gardening.

All sounds familiar to me, Kitty.
Have an ad to design. Two slide presentations to put together. One on helleborus and their companions, the other on Color Companions for Shade. Select slides for my web site inventory. Write an article for my February newsletter. Lining up phone calls for the coming week. Need to place some more orders for inventory. Trip to the SS office this week. State Inspector is due this coming week for nursery. Friday we leave for IL and Master Gardener symposium.
The older I get the busier I become. What's the old bit about having a tiger by the tail on down hill run??
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

It's snowing to beat the band, so I'm working on 'projects'. 5or 6 items
will sell on eBay today, so packing those up. A few more will sell next
week. Ongoing work on my presentation. Laundry. My nephew is heading back
to NC tomorrow so I'll bake hime some brownies. When was the last time any
of us ever complained we had nothing to do? When we were 10 maybe?