Re: New camera

This should be free. I'll post a link as soon as I know what it is.

Plants database is a strange site, isn't it? I've never been a paid member, although I get a notice from them every now and then that says my membership is going to expire and I better re-subscribe. I think you need to be a paid member to participate in their various chat rooms and lists, but that's never interested me. I've got my hands full with this list, the rare fruit folks, the avocado and citrus lists, and the fat plant enthusiasts. In fact, I'm thinking of dropping the fat plants since I never seem to know what's going on there [too many merchants and would-be merchants].