Re: Happy Birthday Gene!

Sounds like a perfect day, perfect dining and with a choice friend!  How
could you top that.
    I went to the Nurserymens Conf today.  I wasn't looking fwd to leaving so
early in such cold weather but it was worth it all.  Have you seen the
information on the Proven Winners ornamental shrubs?  Very nice and my list is