From: kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: 1/19/2005 8:25:40 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ot- question, non gardening.

Sounds like a good read, Pam. Without your explanation, though, from the
title I would have taken it to be a self-help type book for people who
find themselves alone and are uncomfortable about it. I can't say that I
never wish I had someone to share a chuckle or a sob with, but
generally, I'm quite happy with my situation. It's much nicer than any
relationship I was ever in.

Kitty

http://www.hort.net/funds/