RE: Re: Clematis

Ask me in a few weeks when the tag is unburied from the snow....(although we
have nothing like the folks in the east)

After reading the posts, it is amazing any of mine are alive... did
everything wrong...planted at the same depth it was in the pot, not much
pruning back, etc....

Going to check out Kitty's recommended site next....

Donna