Re: Clematis

Wow, Chris, that's really beautiful.
----- Original Message ----- From: <Chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 3:00 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Clematis

Dear all,

I've been catching up reading posts instead of working on reports!

I grow Clematis heracleifolia (group 3) which is a woody based perennial.
It had medium blue 1.5" whorled flowers and is very floriferous in part
shade. It doesn't get taller then about 30". I lean it on a short metal
trellis for support. See my photo album marked clematis for pictures.