Re: Somebody stop me

In a message dated 1/2/06 8:52:21 AM, chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

> I drove to the nearest garden
> center

Chris, many of our greenhouses in the area are closing for the winter due to
the big increase in fuel costs.   The greenhouse where I work in the spring
has planned to start their seeding a month later than normal to conserve.   We
can be assured the increase will be passed along to the consumer, you and I.