Re: Somebody stop me

In a message dated 1/2/06 9:23:41 AM, gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

> Now in our 10th month of this and it has long since lost any
> appeal.  And not a drop in the ten-day forecast

Pam, we rcd hard rains last night.   I don't know the measurement because the
rain gauges are in the garage for the winter.   So weird.   Good it was not
     Our ground is not frozen which is hard to believe after the very cold
weather we had before Christmas.   We had Christmas string lights in the
(the kind that are mounted on a short plastic stake) and they came right out
with out even a small tug.