Re: drought

Pam, I can fix you up with 'Eau de Parfum' mint, curly spearmint, and plain, garden variety old-fashioned mint. Just let me know.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] drought

Thanks so much Judy! Come mid-March, I may raise the distress flag. I know
echinacea is tough and likes it dry-ish. I'm hoping it may have gone into
drought-hibernation mode. But I may be too optomistic. I will take you up
on the mint for sure. Those are my favorites for my tea. I'm definitely
planting more rosemary shrubs. They still look great and have gotten no
supplemental water all this time, though I did lose some of the prostrate
ones in my hanging baskets.

Pam, I have echinacea everywhere. Let me know when you want some. As long
as
the ground isn't frozen I should be able to get you a dozen or more, no
problem. I meant to thin them drastically last summer & never got it done.
Can also send you chocolate mint & lemon mint roots.
Judy B