Re: Alberta Spruce & Ilex Meserveae "San Gabriel"

In a message dated 1/4/06 7:42:38 AM, wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

> I'll have to put them next to the fence in the back then if
> they are that sensitive.

Bonnie, mine are not in protected locations but I do watch them closely as we
are in a wind tunnel.   The snow reflection creates a burn problem for them
also.   If they start to show signs of burn I wrap in burlap.   I have none of
my AS wrapped yet this year but I do have a yellow   Chamaecyparis, a couple
of J. maples and a dogwood wrapped.   In the past I have sprayed with Wilt
Pruff but it is so difficult to apply this at the right time any more with our
warmer & fluctuating temps.
     Ceres