RE: I'm off again!- now softening the hardscapes

I hope you have a safe trip... sure you left already.

I do understand what Cathy is saying about this wall.. I have the same
problem. I was hoping it would 'weather' and look better, but it didn't. My
yard is too sunny (well where the railroad is anyways) for moss type effect.
So... I also would like to hear ideas to soften the hardscape...