RE: pics for you- David''s site

Let us know when you update the site.... would love to see them all,
especially the purple ones- mom's favorite color!

So what does Hibiscus rosa sinensis smell like?

Shows are not for you to make money on, breaking even is where that is
at!... but the exposure for future sales is really what they are about. The
only people who really make money are the groups- who get the spaces for
free or very reduced rates.

Have you looking into smaller organizations shows? I know some of my groups
have produced their own, with reasonable fees for vendors, and most of our
vendors do actually make money....

Donna