To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Df photos of greenhouse/Andrea

And I'm so jealous of you Andrea now that you've gotten your high speed
access back. There's no quick way to bypass the other 17 pictures, so maybe
by sometime tomorrow my dial-up will get to the purple hib.

Kitty
neIN, Z5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net>