From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Betsy Kelson
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:31 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] crazy weather

I guess we all are having crazy weather. In the Denver area, we are having a
spell of near 60 degrees. (We also had a two week period about this same
time last year.) I have been watering the flower beds around the garden
center...good soakings of 15-20minutes. Hopefully, the winds will not dry
them out quickly. Up in ASpen, some of the bears have been awaking for a
mid-winter snack. I wonder if they are awale enough to catch a skier?