Re: Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:46:31 -0600

Cyndi, I'm pretty sure we have that in one of our display gardens.
Unfortunately, the MGs in that garden also planted another plant (name I
can't recall) that is verrrrrry similar in appearance.  One is stil growing
there, but I've never figured out which it is.  This was done before I
joined and the current MGs in that garden have made no effort to figure it
out.

Kitty