From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Subject: [CHAT] Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'
I've been looking through catalogs and came across this plant (Hakonechloa
macra 'Aureola') and I thought it would be lovely by the pond. However,
since I have grass pollen allergies I wondered whether this type of grass
would pose a problem. Anyone out there with allergies try this one?
Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)