Re: Speakers- Ceres?- Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

In a message dated 1/13/06 5:38:51 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Ceres (or anyone) did you enjoy Dan Heims seminar?

Donna, I enjoyed him very much.   I will again get the opportunity to hear
him speak as he is the featured speaker at the Iowa Nurserymens Conference Jan
25-27.   Loved his sense of humor.
     I believe I talked about the tornado that came thru Ames just as the
Perennial Sat session was dismissed.   They ushered us back into the auditorium
until the storm passed.   Dan took advantage of the moment & entertained the
group (off the cuff, unplanned) while we waited.   He is a cartoonist & signed
his book with a cartoon.
     Rich missed that as he left immediately.
          Ceres