From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

Hello Bonnie,
I just tried the IMA web site for information... Indianapolis Museum of
Art. February schedule is not up as of yet, I could not locate details on
talks, if you would need to pay. Perhaps a call or email to them. I realize
I should know, but don't just off hand. Way I wander around I will be lucky
to find the place ... even though I have been there several times.
If you do not get the information you need let me know. I will call for
you and get the details.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana
General Contact:
Main Switchboard: 317.923.1331.
Email: ima@ima-art.org

24-Hour General Information Line:
317.920.2660
24-Hour Educational Programs Info Line:
317.920.2646

O.K., Gene. Is the presentation open to the public? If so, do I need to
register? If I haven't found work by Feb. 9th and the roads aren't
terrible, I might be able to get to Indy.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)