RE: Garden hose

Hum... I see there is some confusion. Maybe some year I will explain better,
doubt it, but...

I have plenty of water pressure- but when all 5 hoses are flowing from the
*exact* same spigot the ones closest to are fine- the one 100+ ft down the
hose trail just doesn't cut it at the *same* time. Basically only so much
water can come out of one spigot- divided by 5 sprinklers running leaves the
guy at the end short. :)

Kitty- I currently have one spigot in the back and one in front. Plan on
adding 5 more - throughout the perimeter of the house.

I doubt my town would appreciate a connection outside of the house since my
water meter is inside the house..... but it sure would be cost effective for
me <lol>

Chris- when you said computerized, did you mean to turn on and off, or
senses when the ground in an area is dry and starts watering that section...
now that would be way cool! Details if you get a chance please.

I am all set with an air compressor. Having a husband that is a mechanic and
previously owning travel trailers- I also have all the adaptors for any job.
:)

Donna