Re: Plants for the midwest

Gotcha. Selby's been going through the same sort of organizational lunacy [I canceled my membership]. Seems to me to be the perennial non-profit problem--to attract big donations, they pack the board with the idle rich, who are typically egotistic morons--who, it usually turns out, know nothing about either fundraising or program development and direction.