Re: OT- animals health issues

> Does anyone have a dog or cat that is blind? Do they adapt?

I haven't had any visually-impaired pets, but it's my understanding that
they adapt quite well.

You should read James Herriot's "Dog Stories".

   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312925581

Some of the stories are rough, but they show us the true nature of dogs
and their relationships with men.  He has a story in there about a dog
that went blind and how it adapted.

I'd send a copy, but my Mom has the book right now.

> It appears my dog went blind today. I took her to the vet, he gave me some
> pills and drops - and her a couple shots.

I'm sorry.  :(  But don't give up hope yet.

Chris