From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 9:25 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] OT- animals health issues

Does anyone have a dog or cat that is blind? Do they adapt?

It appears my dog went blind today. I took her to the vet, he gave me some
pills and drops - and her a couple shots.

I don't have my hopes up that this is going to work. Right now she is not
suffering per say, but she can't be disoriented forever. She does have a lot
of health issues, so thinking maybe this is the time.

Going to give it a couple days....then decide what to do.

Donna