Re: Happy Birthday Gene

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
That was quite a response!. So nice of all of you to wish me a happy birthday. It was, along with your good wishes. Friends came over in the morning, with a card and large place of double chocolate cookies. JoAn and I went to an afternoon showing of the Chronicles. Great movie and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. We wandered over to the Cracker Barrel for dinner since it was very close to the theater. Came home, relaxed, mind off of business for a change. I am told that this coming Thursday will be JoAn's day to wish me a happy birthday... she has a present for me that has not come in yet..... so 2 birthdays this week.
I am 66 and only see the 40's when I shave. But, I think I may be fibbing to myself;-))
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Happy Birthday Gene,

Hope your day is everything you want it to be.....and the gardening fairy
stops in for a special treat!