Re: Cymbidium -Dave

Ooh! really lovely Jim!  It got me to thinking...
I know you post pictures and info on plants at Dave's Garden. Do you
have any idea why, when I google many plants, Dave's Garden is often the
first item google brings up?

I sometimes click on the first google offering without really reading it and then realize it's a Dave, which is rarely useful.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Thanks, Andrea. I started that album for some friends overseas who
wanted to know what bloomed here in winter. Not everything is in my
garden, but most are.

On Jan 18, 2006, at 11:46 AM, Andrea Hodges wrote:

> Jim, I looked at the whole slide show of that album. WOW. Everything
> looks incredible.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer"
> <islandjim1@verizon.net>

Island Jim