RE: Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

Yeah, The old rhinocort had that warning label on it....

Obviously, I must have applied the new version incorrectly or something. The
liquid form tends to run out of your nose (disgusting!) and not coat the
surfaces as well as the Freon based one.....or so it seemed.

Bonnie, have you tried the allergy shots? They were helping, but they got to
a point and couldn't increase the 'stuff' without my arm swelling up bad for
3 days... so gave that up too.

Donna