RE: NE roll call- check in please

My brother in law in Laguna Beach, CA has had permanent damage from Lyme's
Disease.  He has been on multiple courses of intravenous antibiotics
starting many years ago.  It's real and it can do real damage!

Glad that you guys are holding your own after the storm.

I'm concerned for the shrubs that had developed new buds.  I expect that
there will be no flowers on them this spring.  I just hope that they make it
through winter when it arrives again!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)