From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:16 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gene's greenhouse / butterflies

Ah Ha! Great minds do think alike.
    Cathy we have 3 spice bush that are reaching maturity now on the western

side of the garden. Also have two species of pipe vine and our butterflies
seem to prefer the foreign species.... We did not have good luck
establishing a couple of papaws, but will try again this spring. You will
get the butterflies... sometimes they are late, or not a lot, but you will
get to see them. Don't forge the planting of dill and fennel.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com