RE: FYI

First off- let me say I purchased the web site for many reasons 2 years ago-
not just to post this groups stuff... and the cost was nominal, this groups
postings did not take much time at all.... I never promoted the site since
it didn't get done, so it is just taking up space on the internet, didn't
think anyone used it. Hence my decision to get rid of it...although at this
time, entering my cc # would keep it alive...

Now to Chris's questions:

We talk about everything- and those who don't want to comment, know how to
hit the delete key :) In case you haven't noticed, this group is not subject
dominated. :)

Trying to tactfully say this- but bandwidth could be an issue with this
group. Some photo's arrive here over 1MB each which I trim down before
posting... others are not an issue. Although it wasn't a big deal to me, it
could be problematic for Chris. I also had to learn about Mac files with the
same extensions as Windows, but somehow didn't open....not sure if that
would be an issue for him also.

I do like the template idea of a picture and notation.

I understand your opportunist statement, but somehow, that thought pattern
never even occurred to me till you brought it up.... I still feel we use it,
we should pay for it, well not everything, but help out when we can. Heck
even if we can't afford to send cash- everyone can hit on those google ad's
to increase Chris's check from them.....

I was going to make an offer to Chris, if he provided the space, I would
maintain the virtual tour for this group till he had the time to implement
something automatic..... but then I read the 'need diversion' comment. :)
Feel free to grab the Gardenchat portion of the site. All the individual
pages are pretty much the same format and would be easy to convert with a
script down the road. (I think)

And lastly, concerning your catalog- I am sure many of us would be glad to
offer comments etc.... if you posted it somewhere for us to review. Of
course since it isn't done, we would understand that links didn't work
etc....

Donna
Ok- how many made it this far.... LOL!