Re: Computer worm brewing

You must have had a special contact.  I spent many hours
over a month this past summer trying to download the update
they admitted I had paid for.  I could not get a telephone
contact and each response to my email took days, with no
better result than the previous one.  Finally, I bought a new
disk from STAPLES.  Now my DH is having the same
problem, since he was sure it was just my fault that the
online purchase had not worked.  I have never had a
problem with the protection, but the customer service
really stinks in my opinion.  Here's hoping Kitty has
better luck.
Auralie

In a message dated 01/27/2006 10:51:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,