Garden Chat Site

I should have included a thank you to Donna in my post. I too enjoy visiting
the garden Chat website from time to time. I'd like to see more faces
posted. What I image everyone looks like is probably far from reality. It
would be nice to have a real face to think about when friends post. Island
Jim and I put our faces on the map page. Come on you guys, how about it?

Chris thanks for offering to save the sight! I don't know anything about
these things, but is there a way we can upload photos on our own so that you
would have to spend your precious time?

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)