Re: gumbling......

Yeah, you'll never know how many hours I spent thinking of all the neat things one could do with those bowling pins... What did happen to them?

On Jan 29, 2006, at 2:55 PM, Kitty wrote:

At least you no longer have the bowling pins and wheel covers form your last big cleaning job!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 2:52 PM
Subject: [CHAT] gumbling......

Ok- been in the basement for the last couple of hours... didn't make a dent.

I am really a pack rat in hiding LOL! I found two stoves in the basement,
geesh... I thought they were taking up room in the landfills yearsssssssss
ago! Lets see, found 6 coffee pots, 3 sets of pots and pans, a zillion
glasses, and the list is endlist.

Anyone need something... ok, that isn't realistic with the cost of shipping,
but if someone is 'thinking' about buying something and lives within driving
distance, ASK!.... you may get it free for coming to get it! (remember, I
consolidated fives complete households into two- lotsa stuff here!)

Donna
Who needs to get this basement cleaned out so the plumber can install new
outside spigots.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W