I just checked weather.com for the forecast and while there, for the first time I clicked on "Averages" . They have a chart for average monthly precipitation and it looked to be as I'd expect for my location, about 37 inches in a year. So then I plugged in Kemp TX. And I did not expect to see what came up. The chart showed an average of about 38 inches a year. Highest monthis Oct w almost 5 inches, lowest is 2inches in Aug. and the rest of the mos all have some precip in between. So Pam, I know these are averages over the decades and you have been in a drought, but is this chart accurate? Does Kemp normally have plenty of rain like Ft Wayne - flood warnings and all?

neIN, Zone 5