Re: Gurnsey's/Henry Fields

I have ordered from both Gurney's and Henry Fields many times over the
years.  Both are strong in vegetables and standard varieties.  However,
evry once in a while Gurney's has something I am looking for and
can't find anywhere else.  On the other hand, they don't offer as many
choices of popular flowers as some other catalogs.  I've always found
both to be quite reliable.

In a message dated 01/10/2007 6:22:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,