From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:13 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gurnsey's/Henry Fields

I have ordered from both Gurney's and Henry Fields many times over the
years.  Both are strong in vegetables and standard varieties.  However,
evry once in a while Gurney's has something I am looking for and can't
find anywhere else.  On the other hand, they don't offer as many choices
of popular flowers as some other catalogs.  I've always found both to be
quite reliable.

In a message dated 01/10/2007 6:22:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,