Re: now trips- was master gardener class ideas?

In a message dated 1/15/07 5:33:55 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> believe Craig continued on with the Chicago show as a business... he left
> the
> group after the second year and went on to be a big name.

Interesting story.   As I remember he does not have a architect degree but
Illinois state licensed him because of the work he had done.   This seems
amazing to me.   I serve on the Iowa State Landscape Licensing Board and cannot
believe Iowa would grant a license to one who did not have a degree.   His work is
wonderful and appears he deserves it.    He is an interesting speaker.