From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:18 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

just how cold did it get in 'crop' country?... what crop are we talking
about since Calif has a few that I can think of...

And while we are talking
California... anyone heard from David recently?  I sure hope his
greenhouses have the option to turn on heat...

Pam did you stay home? Looks like you are getting hit again.....

Yesterday was the first snow fall of the year for me and heard something
about the first time winter season with 44 days of no snow or somekinda
record we set.  Interesting year to say the least- wonder how many
plants I am going to loose over this.  We have had plenty of rain, as
they also claimed we would have had feet of snow if it was in that
state....
Donna- where it is getting cold ... 13 for a low tonight, which really
isn't bad for here....