From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:21 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Texas Weather

Pam, when are you expected to return to normal down there?

Theresa and
Cyndi, how about you and the rest of the state?

Definately a weird season
everywhere- although I didn't mind the warm weather in the beginning of
this season for me.  It is now back to normal winter
here....burr....cold and flurries expected.

Donna