Re: Rascal Update

Thank you. He's had a great week, since they drew off so much fluid, but he's starting to breathe hard again. At least we've now got meds that I can give to him in baby food, instead of forcing him.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rascal Update

I'm just now getting to my e-mail, and, Daryl, I want you to know sad I was to read about Rascal's prognosis. You are so right in using the phrase, "as long as he wants to" when it comes to life expectancy. Animals always let you know when it's time. You've certainly given the little man a wonderful life.
zem