-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:24 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Rain? Maybe.YES!

We've got clouds now, it is almost completely overcast, so who
knows...maybe by lunchtime we'll see some rain. I can't tell from my
window if it's windy or not but I'm sure if any weather develops it will
include wind. And we keep hearing about how bad the winds are supposed
to be. I'm waiting.
I should ask husband if he cleaned out the rain gauge. We talked about
it last night but I forgot to go out.

Cyndi