RE: invasives

Whenever I say that some plant hasn't been a problem for me, it inevitably
becomes a pest! Butterfly bushes are coming up everywhere and the privets
are too! I didn't know about crape myrtles spreading their seed around.  I
hesitate to say that I haven't had any baby crape myrtles appear in the
garden- I'll update you all this summer!  I've been growing one specimen at
least 10 years now.  Maybe it's sterile!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com