Re: OTQ

That's funny. When our UPS person or mail person have large packages or
boxes....they either leave it at the gate - or if the gate is open, they
sit in the driveway and honk their horns. When I go out there, both
German Shepherds and Dixie (our latest rescue and she is half Lab half
New Foundland and bigger than the German Shephers) are all sitting on
the ground by the driver's window - on guard. I don't think I would want
to get out of the truck either!

  I knew a woman once who had two small high-energy dogs. The dogs hated
the mailman. Everyday when the mailman put the mail through the slot in
the front door, the dogs would go nuts. They'd grab the mail out of his
hand and tear it to shreds. Very funny to watch.

On Jan 15, 2008, at 6:27 AM, Andrea Hodges wrote:

> People run from my house usually when they see the three big dogs.
> That's fine with me. No d-t-d so far and I certainly hope it stays
> that way. My poor UPS man throws packages at the porch, rings the
> bell, and runs. LOL! The door bell sends the dogs into a frenzy.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer"

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W