Looking for hort.net guinea pigs

Hi guys,

   I've been working hard on the hort.net account creation stuff this
   weekend and plan to have a beta copy ready for testing tonight.
   This is the first step in setting up user-defined photo galleries,

   I'm looking for guinea pigs to try it out and offer suggestions or

   If you're interested in testing new features or offering suggestions,
   please subscribe to the admin-suggestions@hort.net mailing list.   To
   subscribe, send a message to

   with the body of your message containing the single line

      subscribe admin-suggestions

   You'll receive a confirmation email that you need to reply to.  I'll
   send out testing information to that address soon.