Re: OTQ2--cell phone

Grasias.

On Jan 23, 2008, at 5:10 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

I just ordered one for my boss - a Pantech Duo. Very sweet. He is not a
techno savvy person and has big fingers and wanted a keyboard option,
but didn't want one of those big PDA/Blackberry phones. He is really
happy with the Pantech. You pull down the bottom part and it's the
numbers. Pull to the left and then turn it towards you, and it's a
keyboard. The screen moves to fit whichever keypad you are using. He has
it hooked up to his Microsoft Outlook Calendar and his e-mail.

  Google "Pantech Duo" and you can see the specs on it.

  I've been a Luddite re cell phones nearly forever. So I suddenly need
to know about them--but I don't know what I need to know. Specifically,
I suppose, it would be nice to know how I can use one to connect my
computer to the net. My fingers are too fat to be comfortable with most
of them, but I may be able to find one that fits.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10